1/24/2015

i'm testing threshold language from middle east. right in between body and literal language. simultaneously i'm trying to prove part of my gene came from that dry hot country. it's my attitude to know the root of my subject.  and it is a inherited religious chant in my bone to know the roots from source, methink.

things immoral to the religious manner appeared to be too anarchy every time i face them. and by effort of knowing anarchical matter, i'm retarded again and again in and out of my holy rituals is a consistent trend these days.

things emerged on threshold area cannot have concrete message to you, but it can transfer at least my temper to you.

fail can give me some redemption of an uncovered impact and it's importance, that's why i fail again in near future. i guess all is from laboring in threshold, of and at compensations.