11/27/2014

Love song sounds excellent when I'm falling down to the hell. The moment of gamble and addiction. Then I know what I'm loving literary. Heaven and hell, you never know these hyper catching me, approaching Christopher in Deer Hunter.
I can't see how deeply someone catching me, Probably neither do you. Ready to upgrade those communications to gospel? One solution left, is that I become endless Santana. Every alcohol drinkers are soulful. Oh god, how could you punish them physically.
Don't mazed by stereo type evaluations that authorities judged. Here's greatest performance in 70s. And everyday is 70s, that I love nature and surroundings as much as I can without forms.
When my bone marrow grasped by someone, it means game over, and time to surrender. Because it's simply cheap, ahaha. The game over.