11/29/2014

It took thirty minutes to enter this solid new computer. I forgot password made by rearrangement of the name.

By test over test, eventually I figured out mama's hospital's new infrastructure for the computer network. Happy as well as a current song "happy," to connect this cheapest Lenovo onto it. Can you believe that Japanese company set either air or fiber at the end point?

I invited my doctor elder brother to go out drinking in the nicest city in Japan. He's greatly missing chances to meet people. Digital deaf now ready to play some typographical games. I believe my elder bro to find new girlfriend so easily.

Human never can survive alone. Human is born to be lonely. Clever to know this mortal game. This game is made of contradiction and is extremely cheap. One law with static, "Happy people never seek to be superior," which I've tested already. So wipe that dirty smile off bro.

I'm a dentist and I hate very much who's practicing dentistry upon this country's social system. I believe Milton Friedman and Adam Smith on market principles. I  feel unguided with decisions which this countries top makes. They fail anyway, I guaratee.

Hey blue eyes baby, you not satisfied, I know.